Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Time wasters

What keeps me occupied when I'm not working or wandering around.

Books

  • Epilepsy, David B
  • Uncommon Carriers, John McFee
  • Iron Council, China Mieville
  • A Brief History of Nearly Everything, Bill Bryson

Television

  • Reruns of The District
  • Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD
  • The Daily Show and The Colbert Report
  • Red Sox baseball games
  • Whatever's on*
* At this point, I should reiterate my belief that the downfall of Western civilization may be linked to our habit of watching "whatever's on."

Video games

  • Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (I know, corruptor of our nation's youth)
  • Minesweeper (a sure sign of desperation)

While I am walking around, I listen to music. Out of thousands (maybe tens of thousands) of iPods in Boston, I wouldn't be surprised if mine were the only one to feature Haustor and Deca Loših Muzičara (hvala, Dončiće).

No comments: